Day Center for Addicted Individuals:
The Day Center is co-located with the Counseling Center.
It has two rooms for 1 on 1 and group meetings, a lounge that is used for fellowship, movies and video games, a kitchen and a computer lab which can be used for work and housing searching, computer lessons, or other recreational activities.
The Day Center is meant to serve as a shelter of love for the addicted people that cross its doorstep.
It is also the place where one can find the support needed to live a life ridden of addictions, as well as spend some hours creatively and productively.
Day Center Services:
- Individual and group counseling for men and women struggling with addiction
- Psychological and Psychiatric support
- Counseling and support of families and loved ones
- Assistance with job/ housing search (as long as the individual is able to work)
- Coffee, snacks and fellowship
- Provision of material goods to lower income groups
- Computer lab
- Lounge for movies and video games